Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello again everyone! Looks like it's finally warming up here in Portland! Personally I'm thrilled :) BRING ON THE SHORTS. Oh also, I got bored and died my hair green on Monday. Wanna see? Okay.

















WHAT THE HELL I'M WEARING
Furry coat- F21
Shorts- goodwill
Studded bracelet- Buffalo Exchange
Shoes- An*Ten*Nai

Spammmmm sorry, I really liked how these pictures turned out. I think this color compliments my complexion a bit better too, I'm really happy about it... YAY GREEN

3 comments:

  1. That hair color is really cute on you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what kind of dye you used? I'm really looking for that kind of dark looking tone of turquoise and yours is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I use special effects "sonic green"

      Delete